Home › Forums › Products › Plug-Ins › Mangledverb not showing up in Ableton 10 › Reply To: Mangledverb not showing up in Ableton 10
March 23, 2020 at 5:09 pm #154380
Ok, are you on mac or windows?Show More...
Sorry, I should have send. I’m on Windows 10 here.
Thanks, please try the following steps. Usually issues like these on Windows are caused by not having the matching 32/64-bit binary installed for the bit-ness of your DAW, or by not having the correct VST2 path set.
- Confirm that you have the latest version of the plug-in installed: https://www.eventideaudio.com/products/plugins
- Confirm that you have the latest version of iLok License Manager installed (www.ilok.com).
- Make sure the plug-in license is activated to your machine or iLok dongle in the iLok License Manager.
- If you are using VST2, Eventide Plug-ins are installed to the following locations by default. Please make sure that your DAW is set to look at the applicable custom folder:
- VST32: c:Program Files (x86)Common FilesSteinbergVST2Eventide
- VST64: c:Program FilesCommon FilesSteinbergVST2Eventide
- If steps 1-4 don’t solve your issue, close your DAW and run the plug-in Uninstaller. The uninstaller is located at Start Menu->Control Panel->Programs and Features->Uninstall a Program
- Open your DAW and rescan your plug-ins, and then shut your DAW again.
- Deactivate and reactivate the plug-in license in iLok License Manager.
- Reinstall your plug-in. If you are installing VST2 to a custom folder, make absolutely sure you are installing the correct 32 or 64-bit version to that folder.
- Reopen your DAW and rescan your plug-ins.
Awesome, thank you. 🙂 I have it working now. It ended up being in the wrong folder. Thanks again. 🙂