- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Rackmount H9000 and presonus studio 192 interface, what’s my best bet?? Reply To: H9000 and presonus studio 192 interface, what’s my best bet??

joeydego
Participant
Pombero wrote:
Thanks for sending the instructions for the aisoforall setup. I was going to try it, but when I booted up the H9KR I started getting that clock mismatch audio has been muted USB bug that I thought I had stamped out yesterday. I kept switching from 44 to 48 until it eventually went away, but seeing it pop up again just made me pull out the USB connection and I have just been using 8 ADAT and 8 analog with no problems. The Dante thing is really intriguing. I do a lot of ambient stuff with guitars and synthesizers and want to pretty much replace all FX Plugins with the H9000. I have no experience with Dante, but it seems like it could be the answer to some projects that have tons of fx on lots of different tracks.

Im of the same mindset on this. 16 channels of effects is a lot as is already. Would love an interface that supports Dante in the future.