- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 Max: help with Harmonizer parameters for ‘Black Waters’ by George Lynch Reply To: H9 Max: help with Harmonizer parameters for ‘Black Waters’ by George Lynch

greg soljak

Hey Brock, many thanks for getting back to me, I really appreciate it. Ultimately (haha) I’d like to figure out all of the processing that;s going on. I am wondering if the choral ‘sheen’ that you mentioned (starting with the initial high Eb open string note that is pedalled over the first Eb arpeggio with massive sustain) is maybe a separate track? I’m noobish and can’t think how you’d get that high Eb open note sustaining that long, without causing the same effect on the other played notes if it was all one track? I think you’re quite right about the triplets being effects-driven rather than played notes. Thanks for the ideas around parallel split for the pitch-shifted delays. It is probably cheaper to maybe try out a demo copy of the H949 (if that’s the appropriate unit) as a plugin in my DAW so I can create as many parallel pitch-shifted signals as I need, rather than buy a second H9. Thanks again.