Thanks for the quick response. I will be sure to update the ticket as wel
Everything is working fine now.
It was odd as I installed one night on two machines, an older version of osx using hijack and the AU version of the plugin. I had this issue with the preset and went to a windows 10 machine I was more familiar with, using the VST version of the plugin. I also had the same issue. It was very odd and through troubleshooting I removed both the input and output patches in the modules section. While all modules went “dark”, I still had the plugin passing original audio with the level meters within the plugin showing a signal.
The next day I came back to troubleshoot some more and everything seemed to be working properly. I blame gremlins, thanks for the effort!
Hi, sorry to hear about the issue. Unfortunately we aren’t able to reproduce your issue here. I saw you also emailed support, could you respond on that ticket with the following information?
- What OS version and DAW are you using?
- Are you using the latest version of the plugin?
- Are you using the mono-in mono-out, mono-in stereo-out, or stereo-in stereo-out version of the plugin?
- When this happens, are you scrolling through presets, loading it in the preset dropdown, or using the “LOAD” button in the plugin UI?
- Can you send us a test session which exhibits this issue?