H3000 Factory chipmunk party preset

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins H3000 Factory chipmunk party preset

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      iszekeres

I have installed the demo of the H3000 AU plugin, specifically for the vocal presets “chipmunk party” and “deep voice”.

I am having an issue where the chipmunk party preset will pass through input audio unchanged, along with the processed audio.  I have set to 100% wet signal, and for troubleshooting tried removing patch cables between the input and modules.  WIth no patch cables connecting modules at all I still get the input audio passing through unchanged.

I have tried many other presets within the H3000 Factory and do not see this behavior with any of them.  Removing the patches between the input and modules works as expected, with no audio output.

I also recreated the chipmunk party preset starting from the default preset as a template and re-entering values as found within the supplied chipmunk party preset.  This works as expected as well, with no issues.

If anyone has any input as to why the supplied preset is acting the way it is, I would very much appreciate it.  I have attached both versions of the preset.

Thanks!

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Hi, sorry to hear about the issue. Unfortunately we aren't able to reproduce your issue here. I saw you also emailed support, could you respond on that ticket with the following information?

• What OS version and DAW are you using?
      • Are you using the latest version of the plugin?
      • Are you using the mono-in mono-out, mono-in stereo-out, or stereo-in stereo-out version of the plugin?
      • When this happens, are you scrolling through presets, loading it in the preset dropdown, or using the "LOAD" button in the plugin UI?
      • Can you send us a test session which exhibits this issue?

Thanks!

Tom

iszekeres

Thanks for the quick response.  I will be sure to update the ticket as wel

Everything is working fine now.

It was odd as I installed one night on two machines, an older version of osx using hijack and the AU version of the plugin.  I had this issue with the preset and went to a windows 10 machine I was more familiar with, using the VST version of the plugin.  I also had the same issue.  It was very odd and through troubleshooting I removed both the input and output patches in the modules section.  While all modules went “dark”, I still had the plugin passing original audio with the level meters within the plugin showing a signal.

The next day I came back to troubleshoot some more and everything seemed to be working properly.  I blame gremlins, thanks for the effort!

tlongabaugh wrote:

Hi, sorry to hear about the issue. Unfortunately we aren’t able to reproduce your issue here. I saw you also emailed support, could you respond on that ticket with the following information?

• What OS version and DAW are you using?
      • Are you using the latest version of the plugin?
      • Are you using the mono-in mono-out, mono-in stereo-out, or stereo-in stereo-out version of the plugin?
      • When this happens, are you scrolling through presets, loading it in the preset dropdown, or using the “LOAD” button in the plugin UI?
      • Can you send us a test session which exhibits this issue?

Thanks!

Tom

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Ok, glad it's now working! That said, the fact that it happened on two machines is somewhat concerning. If the issue comes back, please let us know.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.