- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes How to get my TimeFactor presets into my H9? Reply To: How to get my TimeFactor presets into my H9?

axman53
Participant
bohan wrote:

1) In H9 Control, you can click your TimeFactor in the Preset Lists page, and then click “Save to PC” button at the top menu bar. Then the entire preset list on your TF will be copied to H9 Control as a local preset list. 

2) Now if you connect your H9 to H9 Control as well, go to that TF preset list and double click any preset, and then click the “Save” button you will see an option of “Save to H9”.

3) H9 Max has all TF’s algorithms. If you don’t have an H9 Max, then you won’t be able to use those algorithms. You will be prompted to buy those algorithms if you don’t have those.

Finally got my H9 max the other day. Tried this procedure exactly as given. Definitely DOES NOT work. My presets show as loaded to the H9 but when I select any of MY presets, I get no effect. It’s as if the pedal is bypassed. If I select any of the factory presets, it works fine. My presets, nothing. HELP!