- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Rackmount H9000 1.3 Public Beta Reply To: H9000 1.3 Public Beta

jbamberg
Eventide Staff
plikestechno wrote:

I was hoping another 96k user could check Tricerachorus for me as switching back down to 48/44.1k would involve changing settings on a bunch of things so I could monitor it through Dante as well. I run things at 96k and hopefully in time it can run at 96k and some of the 50 or so effects that are not 96k will able to be so at some point.

No worries, of course we will test this, I just wondered if you had happened to try it.  We have a plan to get all the effects to run when the H9000 is set to 96kHz, but this will be in the next release after the one that is currently in beta.

plikestechno wrote:

As far as the fourth FX Chain goes, I typically use Dante I/O with Cubase. I can load it up and swap blocks but no audio passes through.And my routing is fine as when I'm using fewer blocks it just works. I tried aes/ebu through to Dante as well and still got no sound in or our. I will try direct i/o and try bypassing an effects chain although Im pretty sure bypassing didnt work either. 

Hmm.  Would it be possible for you to send us your H9000 session?  You can email it to support@eventide.com.