Home › Forums › Products › Stompboxes › H9 – simple presets list organizer? › Reply To: H9 – simple presets list organizer?
1. See attachement 1 (5×5 grid & drag & drop), where you can change the view to a 5×5 grid.
2. You can click “Drag & Drop”, where you can just drag & drop presets
3. See attachment 2 & 3 (Copy preset, Save preset), where you can copy a preset from a list, and save it to another list.
Thank you Bohan, I appreciate it. It does help somehow but it’s still super unwieldy and finicky (the fact that we have to even exchange about it is proof of it).
The main problem, after the learning curve of understanding the mechanics of what you suggest is that there is no “undo” (I think?). Since the “drop zone” is quite small one thing that *always* happens at least once when moving presets around is that you either:
- drop the preset in the wrong place, not exactly in the drop zone (and the preset you were moving disappears)
- drop the preset on an another one (making that existing preset disappear)
A painful workaround is to save at each and every step and close/reopen the file when it happens… but when editing a 99 preset file it’s a bit painful.
Thanks for the response in any case, I appreciate it.