- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Exploring H9 Looper MIDI Control Reply To: Exploring H9 Looper MIDI Control

brock
Participant

I sense your frustration; it sounds like you’re taking a careful, measured approach.  I don’t work for Eventide, & I think that the programmer who worked on much of the Looper code is employed elsewhere now (?)  I’ll stick it out with you, & keep it floated for an official response.

I wrote this up myself years back, but I haven’t been able to reproduce the AUTOPLAY issue today.  My test H9 is at version 5.8.5.1, and the H9 Control app [Windows] is at 3.7.0.  Long shot, but make sure you have the latest updates installed.

I’ve run quite a few custom Looper presets now (with AUTOPLAY), over a few dozen minutes each.  No parameter reset.  In fact, one is still running right now as I type this.

It’s straight in from the D/A MIDI Baby 3 to that test H9 (not in my more complicated MIDI system).  If you haven’t already, try temporarily removing the Zoia & Line6 from the daisy chain.  And I’ll slot in some Looper presets on my mega-MIDI system, to see what shakes out.  That’s where the original FCB-1010 from the OP lives.