- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes One 3-button switch, Two H9s Reply To: One 3-button switch, Two H9s

JES
Participant

Amazing!  Thank you!  This is such a better solution than a MIDI pedal.  Thanks for making something that works so well on its own, as well as through the app.

While I have you, one other question.  Is there a way to set the volume for a single preset on the pedal itself?  I find sometimes I get to my practice space and I need it to be 1-2db louder or quieter, and it would save me whipping out the phone, connecting, etc if I could just reach down and do it on the pedal.

bohan wrote:

JES wrote:

I have a 3-button aux switch plugged into H9#1.  Left is performance switch, middle is tuner.  

H9#1 MIDI out goes to H9#2.  What I’d like to do is have the right aux switch activate the performance switch on H9 via MIDI.  But I don’t see “send MIDI CC” or similar as an option in H9 control. Is there a clever way to do this?

This is doable. Not in H9 Control but in the pedal’s settings menu, which can be entered by pressing and holding the right footswitch and the HOTKNOB button:

MIDI -> XMT CC -> TIP.xxx / RNG.xxx / T+R.xxx. You can set the MIDI CC messages of these 3 aux switches there.