- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 preset increment/decrement over 5din MIDI issue Reply To: H9 preset increment/decrement over 5din MIDI issue

deejayreissue
Participant
joecozzi wrote:
Can you take a screenshot of your mappings in H9 Control? Are you certain the CC#s you are using aren’t conflicting with any other mappings already assigned? Are you certain your controller is sending out correct MIDI data? Have you analyzed it’s output using a MIDI event editor?

Hi Joe,

I’ll send over a grab of the mappings later tonight, but I’ve tested each of the four buttons and each one will only work on the Toggle active/bypass function, not any of the four Increment/Decrement functions or any of the looper functions for example.

Also, I am 100% certain the controller is sending out correct MIDI data. Channel 1, CC# 15, 25, 35, 45.

I have just heard back from the person who built it, using an Arduino board. They said each button is simply spitting out a value = 1, when pressed.

I’ve just messaged back to ask if the value = 1 is only when the button is held down. Do you think that could be the issue?

Thanks for your time,

Lee