Hi, here are some general troubleshooting steps that could help solve your issue:
- Launch Logic Pro X
- Go to Preferences->Plug-in Manager and select "Reset and Rescan Selection"
- If the plugin fails validation, then copy the output of the white window, and send it to us
- If the plugin passes validation but still does not show in the Insert menus, try the following steps:
- Close Logic Pro X
- Make sure Finder is the active application
- While holding the Option key, click on the Go menu at the top of your screen and select Library
- Delete the following files from your User Library, if they are present:
- The contents of ~/Library/Caches/AudioUnitCache/
- Then, open a Terminal window (Applications -> Utilities -> Terminal), and enter the following commands (type each command and press "Enter" afterwards)
- killall -9 cfprefsd
- killall -9 AudioComponentRegistrar
- Restart your computer
- Restart Logic Pro X
Let me know if that solves your issue. If not, please let me know if you are using Windows or Mac and what OS you are on and I can provide further troubleshooting.