Installed H910 not showing up in Logic

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Installed H910 not showing up in Logic

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Philster61

Hi, I’ve instilled and registered but cant seem to find it anywhere in Logic. Anybody know why?

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

Hi, here are some general troubleshooting steps that could help solve your issue:

1. Launch Logic Pro X
      2. Go to Preferences->Plug-in Manager and select "Reset and Rescan Selection"
      3. If the plugin fails validation, then copy the output of the white window, and send it to us
      4. If the plugin passes validation but still does not show in the Insert menus, try the following steps:
        1. Close Logic Pro X
        2. Make sure Finder is the active application
        3. While holding the Option key, click on the Go menu at the top of your screen and select Library
        4. Delete the following files from your User Library, if they are present:
          1. ~/Library/Caches/com.apple.audiounits.cache
          2. The contents of ~/Library/Caches/AudioUnitCache/
          3. ~/Library/Preferences/com.apple.audio.InfoHelper.plist
          4. ~/Library/Preferences/com.apple.audio.SandboxHelper.plist

5. Then, open a Terminal window (Applications -> Utilities -> Terminal), and enter the following commands (type each command and press "Enter" afterwards)
          1. killall -9 cfprefsd
          2. killall -9 AudioComponentRegistrar

6. Restart your computer
        7. Restart Logic Pro X

Let me know if that solves your issue. If not, please let me know if you are using Windows or Mac and what OS you are on and I can provide further troubleshooting. 

Thanks,

Tyler 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.