- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Installation of H9 control software problems on MAC OS Big Sur 11.4 Reply To: Installation of H9 control software problems on MAC OS Big Sur 11.4

tx9a

Thank you, this version has downloaded so I can now sort everything in one place. 

The last issue I have is even more embarrassing, I can’t remember the username of the account that I would have registered the pedal with (it was back in January 2017 or something and as I say, I no longer have the PC that I had those credentials saved on). 

So basically I can now get into the H9 software, I am logged into this newer account I have with Eventide, the Mac is reading the Eventide h9 as a device, but I think it now needs to be registered to the account that I am signed in with in H9 control for me to be able to do anything with the software/pedal combination in preparation for my show tomorrow lol. 

Can I dm you with the serial number of the Space if that helps? How would I go about sorting this last part of the problem? 

Thank you so much for your help and patience so far! 

Willl