I'm also encountering this problem, with a twist. I've installed the plug-ins on two machines, both running Reason 10. It shows up in one browser (iMac. late 2015, Mojave) but not on my older MacBook Pro (early 2011, Sierra) which is a shame because this is my main work machine. I've also had no difficulties with products from Softube, Novation, IK multimedia or Arturia.
Hi, sorry for your install issues. Can you please try the following troubleshooting steps for Mac and letting me know what happens?
- Confirm you have the latest version of your plug-in installed: https://www.eventideaudio.com/products/plugins
- Confirm that you have the latest version of iLok License Manager installed (http://www.ilok.com).
- Make sure the plug-in license is activated to your machine or iLok dongle in the iLok License Manager.
- Close your DAW, and delete the following files:
- AAX: Mac HD/Library/Application Support/Avid/Audio/Plug-ins/Eventide/<plugin name>.aaxplugin
- VST: Mac HD/Library/Audio/Plug-ins/VST/Eventide/<plugin name>.vst
- AU: Mac HD/Library/Audio/Plug-ins/Components/<plugin name>.component
- Presets and Docs: ~/Music/Eventide/<Plugin Name>/ (whole folder)
- Open your DAW and rescan your plug-ins, and then shut your DAW again.
- Deactivate and reactivate the plug-in license in iLok License Manager.
- Reinstall your plug-in
- Reopen your DAW and rescan your plug-ins.