- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins H949 completely unresponsive Reply To: H949 completely unresponsive

maddogprod
Participant

Well guess what, I opened Reaper just now and it’s working fine when I add the H949 plugin. I wonder what was going on last night. I did close Reaper and re-open it but maybe I should have rebooted too.

In case you’re interested, Reaper is v6.34, the latest. win64 rev088b98. The harmonizer was working, the UI was unresponsive. Nothing would change, no presets, completely unresponsive UI.

But it’s good now so I guess I’ll let you know if it re-occurs.

THANKS@

tlongabaugh wrote:

Hi, sorry to hear about the issues.

First, please let us know what OS, Reaper version, H949 version, and plugin format you are using. Please also confirm you are using the latest H949 (3.9.8) from our website, and the latest iLok License Manager from http://www.ilok.com.

For presets – are you looking in the H949’s preset bar, or in REAPER’s menu bar? The presets are in the custom H949 Preset bar. You could also check C:Users<username>DocumentsEventideH949 Harmonizer (Windows) or ~/Music/Eventide/H949 Harmonizer (macOS) to see if the preset files exist there.

As far as the plugin being unresponsive – can you interact with the UI at all, or is everything frozen? (I.e. is at an audio issue or UI and audio issue?)

It sounds like you had a previous version that was working – any idea what that version might have been?