- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes How do I get the free license for the H9 Series Plug-in Bundle? Reply To: How do I get the free license for the H9 Series Plug-in Bundle?

DropD
Fender17 wrote:

DropD wrote:

I guess this was pretty much a secret, as the only plugin deal I knew about, was through news at gearslutz, Not Eventide News Letter, and that was back on 11-26-2020.

I have received information email from Eventide. Do not know, whether it was Eventide Newsletter or mail to H9 owners, but it came at the end of November 2020. And it has been also discussed here on forum….

I remember it pretty well, as I have almost bought H9 Plugin Bundle few days before anouncement that it is free for H9 Max owners. So, I was happy to get it for free…

Here comes part of that Eventide’s email.

One H9 To Rule them All

We are very proud of the H9 family of pedals and all the sonic magic that our users have created with our products. Since its introduction, 10 world-class algorithms have been added to the original complement of 42 (a $200 added value). But, despite our best efforts, the H9 Max is now full and cannot accommodate any additional algorithms.

In addition, due to supply chain disruptions and component shortages exacerbated by the COVID pandemic, we will no longer produce the standard H9 and H9 Core after 2020. We will continue to manufacture and ship the H9 Max with a total of 52 algorithms as of January 1, 2021.

As a special thank you to registered H9 Max owners, we are offering a free license for the H9 Series Plug-in Bundle through Dec 31, 2020. 

I must have overlooked it, or I’d been all over that. Just a lot going on then…., with all the covid crap. Dang it!