How do I get the free license for the H9 Series Plug-in Bundle?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes How do I get the free license for the H9 Series Plug-in Bundle?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      karinger

This probably was answered somewhere, but I haven’t been able to locate it.  I am the proud and happy owner of a new H9 Max.  While I was purchasing the unit anyway, This is an added surprise.  I have been looking over the site and trying to locate the link.

Thank you for your time,

Kevin

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

First, make sure you have a free ilok account. You can establish one on ilok.com. Make sure to remember your ilok User ID. Download the ilok License Manager. Then, follow this link: https://www.eventideaudio.com/one-h9-rule-them-all

There's a link for Max owners to claim their free license. You'll need your Ilok User ID there. Once we've given you notice that the license has been deposited into your ilok account, you need to activate the license by going into your account via the Ilok License Manager and dragging the license into either your computer or your ilok usb key, if you have one. Download and install the H9 Bundle plug-ins. Finally, open your DAW to check the plug-ins are there.

karinger

Great,  Thanks for the quick response.  I’ll give it a try.

Technostica
      Participant

Is the free license only for people that register a new H9 Max during the offer period?

If I buy a used one and the seller has already claimed the offer, does the license get transferred when the hardware serial number is transferred to my account?

Or do they get to keep it?

Thanks

Technostica
      Participant

Thanks.

If the seller has already claimed the license before selling the Max, does that mean the new owner can’t also get a free license?

Presumably the license is NFR?

skywriter
      Participant

Sorry if this has been answered. I read the page, and it didn’t seem to be answered directly.

I have one MAX and four Cores.

Question: Will my Core’s not be able to share my MAX algorithms after the store closes?

I do not care about ilok bundles – I don’t use a personal computer for music and never will. I have an H8000, 4000GTR, H3000, and H969. I prefer eventide HW effects. SW has no value for me.

Thanks!

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

The offer is over, unfortunately. However, we encourage you to sign up for our newsletter. 2021 is our 50th Anniversary year and we're having promotions all the time.

gkbradshaw

Is the free plug-in offer seriously over for H9 Max owners? I never got any alerts to this! How did folks even know about it?

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Uh, The offer is over, unfortunately. However, we encourage you to sign up for our newsletter.

I think the answer is clear.

DropD

I guess this was pretty much a secret, as the only plugin deal I knew about, was through news at gearslutz, Not Eventide News Letter, and that was back on 11-26-2020.

“Eventide Releases New H9 Plug-in Series Bundle Now $299.00 through Jan 4.”

I just now learned of it through this forum. 🙁

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff
      Technostica wrote:
      Is the free license only for people that register a new H9 Max during the offer period?

Anybody who is currently an H9 Max owner, whether acquired used or new can claim the software. The caveat is that the pedal must be registered to your own personal Eventide account.

Quote:
      If I buy a used one and the seller has already claimed the offer, does the license get transferred when the hardware serial number is transferred to my account?

No, the license does NOT get transferred to your account.

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff
      skywriter wrote:

Question: Will my Core’s not be able to share my MAX algorithms after the store closes?

This will continue to function as normal. You will be able to share your Max algorithms with your Cores as long as they are registered to the same Eventide account.

skywriter
      Participant

Awesome Joe! That’s what I was hoping to hear. The EOL value prop was always going to be risky in a peddle. But Eventide always comes through :0)

Thank you!

joecozzi wrote:
      skywriter wrote:

This will continue to function as normal. You will be able to share your Max algorithms with your Cores as long as they are registered to the same Eventide account.

clu3do
      Participant

I can’t find the way to claim my free license (Max out owner). I created my iLok account, having yet the Eventide one. Then? Serial no? License key? Where can i find that?

Could you help me?

Thanks

joecozzi wrote:

First, make sure you have a free ilok account. You can establish one on ilok.com. Make sure to remember your ilok User ID. Download the ilok License Manager. Then, follow this link: https://www.eventideaudio.com/one-h9-rule-them-all

There’s a link for Max owners to claim their free license. You’ll need your Ilok User ID there. Once we’ve given you notice that the license has been deposited into your ilok account, you need to activate the license by going into your account via the Ilok License Manager and dragging the license into either your computer or your ilok usb key, if you have one. Download and install the H9 Bundle plug-ins. Finally, open your DAW to check the plug-ins are there.

silver_mica
      Participant
      joecozzi wrote:

There’s a link for Max owners to claim their free license. You’ll need your Ilok User ID there. Once we’ve given you notice that the license has been deposited into your ilok account, you need to activate the license by going into your account via the Ilok License Manager and dragging the license into either your computer or your ilok usb key, if you have one. Download and install the H9 Bundle plug-ins. Finally, open your DAW to check the plug-ins are there.

I’m having trouble finding the link to claim my free license.  Has it been removed? 

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff
      clu3do wrote:
      I can’t find the way to claim my free license (Max out owner). I created my iLok account, having yet the Eventide one.

The free H9 Plug-in Bundle giveaway ended December 31st, 2020.

BionicVinnie
      Participant
      joecozzi wrote:
      clu3do wrote:
      I can’t find the way to claim my free license (Max out owner). I created my iLok account, having yet the Eventide one.

That’s a bummer, I ordered it mid december, but only received it last week… 

turunturun
      Participant
      joecozzi wrote:
      clu3do wrote:

OH MAN JOE!!!! Please please please reactivate this plugin giveaway offer for Max owners! I have three H9s, about to buy a 4th, did the MaxOut program, LOVE the effects and would LOVE to have them as VSTs, and am SUPER bummed that I missed out on this free giveaway offer by a couple months because I was having too much fun running my eurorack gear through my H9 🙁 

gkbradshaw
      joecozzi wrote:

The offer is over, unfortunately. However, we encourage you to sign up for our newsletter. 2021 is our 50th Anniversary year and we’re having promotions all the time.

Is this offer seriously over?? How did folks even know about it to begin with? Can you please open this back up at least to H9 owners? I have had mine several years but missed this opportunity simply cause I didn’t know about it. 

Fender17
      Participant
      gkbradshaw wrote:

How did folks even know about it to begin with?

It was in the newsletter at the end of November 2020. And it was also on web pages… There was also discount on Max Out program. I was pretty lucky, because I almost bought the Bundle few days before anouncement. It was really generous from Eventide to offer it for free to H9 Max owners.

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff
      silver_mica wrote:
      I’m having trouble finding the link to claim my free license.  Has it been removed?

Yes, it’s been months since this offer was valid.

silver_mica
      Participant
      joecozzi wrote:
      silver_mica wrote:

Yes, it’s been months since this offer was valid.

Whoops – too late and missed the party.  

Fender17
      Participant
      DropD wrote:

I guess this was pretty much a secret, as the only plugin deal I knew about, was through news at gearslutz, Not Eventide News Letter, and that was back on 11-26-2020.

I have received information email from Eventide. Do not know, whether it was Eventide Newsletter or mail to H9 owners, but it came at the end of November 2020. And it has been also discussed here on forum….

I remember it pretty well, as I have almost bought H9 Plugin Bundle few days before anouncement that it is free for H9 Max owners. So, I was happy to get it for free…

Here comes part of that Eventide’s email.

One H9 To Rule them All

We are very proud of the H9 family of pedals and all the sonic magic that our users have created with our products. Since its introduction, 10 world-class algorithms have been added to the original complement of 42 (a $200 added value). But, despite our best efforts, the H9 Max is now full and cannot accommodate any additional algorithms.

In addition, due to supply chain disruptions and component shortages exacerbated by the COVID pandemic, we will no longer produce the standard H9 and H9 Core after 2020. We will continue to manufacture and ship the H9 Max with a total of 52 algorithms as of January 1, 2021.

As a special thank you to registered H9 Max owners, we are offering a free license for the H9 Series Plug-in Bundle through Dec 31, 2020. 

DropD
      Fender17 wrote:

DropD wrote:

I have received information email from Eventide. Do not know, whether it was Eventide Newsletter or mail to H9 owners, but it came at the end of November 2020. And it has been also discussed here on forum….

I remember it pretty well, as I have almost bought H9 Plugin Bundle few days before anouncement that it is free for H9 Max owners. So, I was happy to get it for free…

Here comes part of that Eventide’s email.

One H9 To Rule them All

We are very proud of the H9 family of pedals and all the sonic magic that our users have created with our products. Since its introduction, 10 world-class algorithms have been added to the original complement of 42 (a $200 added value). But, despite our best efforts, the H9 Max is now full and cannot accommodate any additional algorithms.

In addition, due to supply chain disruptions and component shortages exacerbated by the COVID pandemic, we will no longer produce the standard H9 and H9 Core after 2020. We will continue to manufacture and ship the H9 Max with a total of 52 algorithms as of January 1, 2021.

As a special thank you to registered H9 Max owners, we are offering a free license for the H9 Series Plug-in Bundle through Dec 31, 2020. 

I must have overlooked it, or I’d been all over that. Just a lot going on then…., with all the covid crap. Dang it!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.