- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Administrivia Website Discussion Ummmm, what happened to the look of the forum?!?!?!? Reply To: Ummmm, what happened to the look of the forum?!?!?!?

brock
Participant

… Forum update also broke all the old forum links, “quotes” are now merged in the text without any visible indicator etc.. Also, I haven’t been able to post anything on this forum after the update. I’ve tried to create one new topic and reply to a few threads, but none of my posts have shown up.. In case you’re wondering why the forum is so silent now, this might be one of the reasons. Let’s see if even this post will go through …

Same here.  I thought it might be a fluke when a couple replies didn’t post.  This past Saturday afternoon, I started a new topic [XFADE Away – 24 Preset List].  It showed up as the Last Post for about 24 hours, and then *POOF* – vanished.  Help?  Can’t even give things away here now.

And yes, the internal & external links to this forum are largely broken.  (…/topic/… added to the subfolder tree).  The search function went from completely useless to incremental improvements over the past 3-4 months.  Listen, I understand some growing pains.  It just seemed like odd timing to roll out the new dot9 series at the same time as a major forum change.

On a lighter note, I’m hopeful that the Preset Sharing section went offline to accommodate Rose and the newer pedal formats in the future.