Sorry for the issue you’re having. Please follow the below steps and let me know what happens. If the VST3 still isn’t showing up, please let me know what DAW you’re using and I can give you more troubleshooting steps.
Plug-in isn’t working in a DAW on Mac:
1. Confirm you have the latest version of your plug-in installed: https://www.eventideaudio.com/products/plugins
2. Confirm that you have the latest version of iLok License Manager installed (www.ilok.com).
3. Make sure the plug-in license is activated to your machine or iLok dongle in the iLok License Manager.
4. Close your DAW, and delete the following files:
-AAX: Mac HD/Library/Application Support/Avid/Audio/Plug-ins/New Fangled Audio/<plugin name>.aaxplugin
-VST: Mac HD/Library/Audio/Plug-ins/VST/New Fangled Audio/<plugin name>.vst
-AU: Mac HD/Library/Audio/Plug-ins/Components/<plugin name>.component
-Presets and Docs: ~/Music/New Fangled Audio/<Plugin Name>/ (whole folder)
5. Open your DAW and rescan you plug-ins, and then shut your DAW again.
6. Deactivate and reactivate the plug-in license in iLok License Manager.
7. Reinstall your plug-in
8. Reopen your DAW and rescan your plug-ins.