Home › Forums › Products › Stompboxes › Scale Intervals pitchfactor [ENIG]-Enigmatic, [NPLT]-Neapolitan, [HUNG]-Hungaria › Reply To: Scale Intervals pitchfactor [ENIG]-Enigmatic, [NPLT]-Neapolitan, [HUNG]-Hungaria
I don’t know that the scale intervals are documented anywhere. (I may have it in my own archives … somewhere). But it’s easy enough to figure out, and even easier if you use MIDI.
- Select the Diatonic / QuadraVox algorithm, and a base Key to use.
- Choose a Scale to analyze.
- Turn the Mix value fully clockwise.
- Turn the PitchMix fully counter-clockwise.
- Play the tonic of the Key you selected.
- Scroll through the harmonic intervals using Pitch A.
- Switch to the next Scale and repeat the process.