Home › Forums › Products › Stompboxes › Split: Eventide Device Manager not working properly › Reply To: Split: Eventide Device Manager not working properly
August 11, 2022 at 12:22 am #164973
I just tried the Direct Updater on a MacBook Pro running Monterey 12.5. Works fine, updated my Factor pedal without issue.
- Download and install the Direct Updater for your system: https://www.eventideaudio.com/downloads/?product=TimeFactor
- Connect your pedal to your computer via USB
- Turn the pedal on while holding down the middle footswitch until the display says UPDATE.
- Open the Direct Updater application (NOT EDM). It will automatically scan for any devices. Once it detects your pedal, click OK.
- Whether the application shows the serial number of your pedal or it says INVALID, it will show you the available firmware updates regardless.
- Choose the first option (5.2.0) to highlight it in blue and click “Install Update.”
- After about 5 minutes, you should be ready to rock n roll.
If this is not working, please let me know at what step in the process you get stuck.