- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Eurorack Modules Time for a Misha Thread Reply To: Time for a Misha Thread

SirParcival
Participant

I think you mean less CV, lol. Waste of space if you ask me. But I’m not gonna be using it as a sequencer, or with Eurorack gear.  I’ll stick with Ableton for easy sequencing and editing to actually turn ideas into tracks. I’m more into Misha as a performance tool, as it stands alone in live applications. I use Scaler 2 for finding dope chord progressions, but the weakest part of my productions has been lead melodies, which the Misha just knocks out of the park. Did you try it with a midi keyboard (or QWERTY keyboard) yet? Seems like it’s a totally different beast if you try playing it that way. The Torso T-1 might be more up your alley if you want a pure sequencer that does algorithm stuff though. It’s got a lot of cool stuff going on, but still ends up sounding robotic at the end of the day, which isn’t what I’m going for. Put the performance back in music!

Oh, also you don’t need a screensaver, it’s a LCD screen, not an OLED. It shouldn’t burn-in. I think Loopop mentioned it’s an LCD with good viewing angles, not an OLED in his review.