- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Can I use 2 aux switches on the H9 for 2 functions? Reply To: Can I use 2 aux switches on the H9 for 2 functions?

joecozzi
Eventide Staff

my inquiry here lands on the possibility, given the opportunity, is the ability to control two separate functions within one algorithm with separate aux switches insted of one aux and one expression pedal…for instance, an algorithm that features tremolo and delay….. where one aux switch can hot switch the tremolo on and off and the other aux switch to “expression” the delay on and off (where the “expression” is programmed the amount delay to max of a louder value and minimum it to being off….

Yes, it is possible to control two separate functions of one algorithm with separate aux switches. In your example, one can be mapped for Hotswitch, the other can go between min and max values. If it’s two separate aux switches the only thing you need is a TRS ato dual TS cable. Connect the TS ends, one to each aux switch. They can be any “normally open” aux switch, the most common. In the Pedal tab of H9 Control, under Aux Switch Mappings you can map the Hotswitch function to one, and the Set Parameter function of the knob you want to control between min and max points to the other aux switch.