Home › Forums › Products › Stompboxes › Can I use 2 aux switches on the H9 for 2 functions? › Reply To: Can I use 2 aux switches on the H9 for 2 functions?
If I understand your question and further to Joe’s point ….
The first comment on that video points out that the video is wrong. The comment gives the following instructions which I have used successfully a few times a few years ago:
6 years ago
This is not how you set input gain, this video must show old firmware. From the current manual you do this:
1) Press and hold the HOTKNOB button and Right Footswitch simultaneously for a few seconds to enter System Mode.
2) Turn the Knob until [UTILITY] is displayed.
3) Momentarily press the HOTKNOB button.
4) Turn the Knob until [INGAIN] is displayed.
5) Momentarily press the HOTKNOB button.Turn the Knob to adjust the gain between 0dB and +18dB.
6) Press and hold the HOTKNOB button and Right Footswitch simultaneously for a few seconds to exit System Mode
Love your music.