Hi Burnheart, congratulations on Maxing out your H9 and thank you for supporting Eventide!
1. Now that you’ve conducted the Max out, all you need to do is pair the H9 to H9 Control and make sure you have the latest version of H9 Control.
2. Make sure you have the latest version of the firmware installed on the pedal.
3. Next, back up your presets to a list on H9 Control.
4. Then, go to the Settings tab on H9 Control and click on “Sync algorithms on H9 with Server.”
5. Conduct a factory reset by turning the pedal on while simultaneously holding down the right footswitch and hotknob LED button. This is why you needed to back up your presets, just in case.
6. Once this process is done, your H9 will be loaded with all 52 algorithms. You can load the latest factory preset list off the H9 website or create your own custom list and download it to the pedal via H9 Control.
Let me know if you have questions.