If you want to completely make a new program from scratch then open control app and top left and click on “USER 1” and drop down will happen, then click on “USER 2” and this will start a new place for you to build your own programs.
How to begin on control app:
1) In the control app go to preset library at the bottom right
2) Once there, click on preset A or B default name at the top
3) Choose from a list of presets to add to either section A or B
4) Tweak, twiddle, twist knobs until you have something you like in both preset A and B sections
5) Click that “SAVE” button top right of control app.
You can do all of this on the H90 as well but a little more cumbersome until you learn it