Home › Forums › Products › Stompboxes › H90 Control : How to Edit Presets › Reply To: H90 Control : How to Edit Presets
February 2, 2023 at 9:31 am #168826
– Open up H90 Control make sure you’re in the “Edit” window, the default.
– On the bottom right of the window, click on Preset Library.
– At the top of the screen you can select which preset, A or B, to work with.
– Because all presets are listed in alphanumerical order, you can narrow your search by effect type and/or by algorithm.
– Simply clicking on a preset will load it into the selected slot, A or B.