- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Integrating H90 with Quad Cortex? Reply To: Integrating H90 with Quad Cortex?

Lightborne
Participant

That’s how I started but really wanted stereo capability in both H90 presets, so now I run the QC with loops 1&2 connected to I/Os 1&2 of the H90 (in dual mode), then have QC Outputs 3/4 going into H90 Inputs 3&4; then H90 Outputs eventually go to my cabs/headphones. This works well for me, as I will use the first H90 preset in QC as Loop1/2 and can place it anywhere, then pretty much always use the second H90 preset for reverb or tremolo, or anything else to go at the very end. If curious, I then run the H90 3&4 Outs into my Boss RC-5 loop pedal, then into a little stereo splitter – one goes to my 2 cabs, the other into a little mixer for headphones or extra line outs to monitors or wherever. Really happy with it so far!

Very interesting.  This is very close to what I want to be able to do, but if I understand you correctly your limitation is that Preset 2 on the H90 must always come after the QC – in other words you can’t put it into the QC’s routing rows because it’s connected to the QC outputs.

If I didn’t care about Stereo (and I don’t really right now) do you think I would be able to wire everything such that H90’s Preset 1 is in the QC’s Loop 1 and H90’s Preset 2 is in loop 2?  Would dual mode routing support that?