- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes EXP pedal adjustments Reply To: EXP pedal adjustments

cjcampbell2000
Participant

hi Brock and joe. so I’ve tried what you said again. range knob and second parameter page. the range knob only reduces the travel further and the 2nd parameter page has 0 effect on start end points of the exp pedal s travel. I’ve plugged in both my exp pedals [ehx and line 6 with both ts and trs cables. they both work fine on the helix floor and ehx superego for which I bought them. however, the line 6 with ts cable jumps at the heel position to 100 percent and back to 0 by the time the pedal has traveled about a 5th from the heel position. with the trs cable things get weird as it only goes from 0 to 41 on the manual mod. but still no movement for first 5th of travel from the heel. but it appears only for about 20-30 minutes before ejecting. I then tried a battery again and had no issue whatsoever soooo

finally, I noticed that my boss is being colored both in the loop and separately when I put it before the h90. it loses bass a small amount of treble and a bit of actual drive. I also tried other od pedals [ shins dumbloid ocd and scot mccanna sm fuzz] with the results being the same

if its possible you know what I could be doing wrong please please inform me. I’ve even tried reversing the exp pedal and changing the cross-over points in the 2nd page of parameters I’m so frustrated but thanks to any who can help.