Home › Forums › Products › Stompboxes › H90 Inserts – I’m Using [Fill In The Blanks] › Reply To: H90 Inserts – I’m Using [Fill In The Blanks]
March 7, 2023 at 9:23 pm #169596
I stumbled onto this one backwards. Not using your physical Insert routings / jacks for anything? Looking for a super long delayed effect?
Select an INIT Program (blank THRU/THRU).
- Load up a delay [UltraTap] in Preset (A).
- Parameter Edit: MIX = 100. Length = 10.00s Taps = 1
- Load up another delay [Reverse] (or anything else) in Preset (B).
- Parameter Edit: Mix = 100. Delay(s) = 3000 mS.
Tap the Parameters LED button again for the (P) INIT Program page.
- Parameter Edit: Mix = 50
Tap the Routing LED button.
- Keep it in Insert Mode – Series.
- Turn a couple clicks on Quick Knob 2 [Insert 1].
- (1) should be in parallel (dotted line) with your two Presets (still in series).
Dry input signal, as always. 10 seconds later, the reversed delay tail pops through.
For extra credit: Try looping the Looper. CB Habit, I’m comin’ after ya’.