Home › Forums › Products › Stompboxes › H90 Routing with Factor Series › Reply To: H90 Routing with Factor Series
March 15, 2023 at 11:20 am #169704
Ok thanks for that information. Lets try some simple tests to rule out what may be causing the issue:
- Connect a patch cable directly from H90 output 3 to H90 input 3
- In the routing menu, turn Quick Knob 2 to enable Insert 1. You should see signal on the input 3 LED but there should be no distortion etc.
- Disconnect the patch cable and disable Insert 1
- Connect a patch cable directly from H90 output 4 to H90 input 4
- In the routing menu, turn Quick Knob 3 to enable Insert 2. You should see signal on the input 4 LED but there should be no distortion etc.
These tests should confirm that your H90’s insert paths are working correctly with no additional devices connected.
If those tests look good, try connecting your other devices one at a time into the insert paths, making sure you are connecting the inputs and outputs correctly. If the issue only happens with a particular pedal in the insert path, it may be an issue with that pedal.