- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Strymon Cloudburst ensemble effect on H90? Reply To: Strymon Cloudburst ensemble effect on H90?

peaceonu
Participant

I know this can be a quite rude. Nevertheless, I admire Eventide’s customer management spirit for replying.
I am very sorry that the preset creation team will be heartbroken.
First of all, my purpose is to ask the preset creation team to add more useful sounds to the presets that users can use right away.
Of course, the intention of the presets has to be focused on showing the potential of the H90. However, from the customer’s point of view, I don’t think it is necessary to make all of the numerous presets that way. Wouldn’t it be important to make some of them beautiful enough to be used right away? Or Why don’t you continuously upload tips videos on YouTube? Since I bought the H90, I search for H90 related videos on YouTube every morning to get some ideas of H90 thread. I’ve already watched all the H90-related videos on YouTube in English, but I haven’t seen any videos that shows how to make similar sounds like Cloud Burst’s ensemble sound or Walrus’f Fable granular delay.
Obviously this is something I can’t do, not that the H90 can’t make that sound.

H90 is definitely an amazing product, but I’m still not quite sure how to use it. Isn’t it time for the preset creation team to step in?

Thank you again