- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Eurorack Modules Eventide Device Manager: not finding connected MISHA(s) Reply To: Eventide Device Manager: not finding connected MISHA(s)

Sync
Participant

In both cases (laptop and tower) I’m connecting directly to the computer.   In the case of the Dell laptop, there are only two external USB sockets, and I’ve tried both.   In the case of the Lenovo tower, there are two in the front panel and some (I’m not sure how many) in the back– I’ve tried one in the back and both of the front sockets.  In no case am I using an external hub, either powered or otherwise.

I tried a cable that I’ve successfully used to update my GPS device, and also I have a little MP3 player that uses an equivalent cable, I’ve tried both the original Eventide supplied cable with it and my GPS cable, and with either cable I’m able to access the audio files on the MP3 player as if it were a flash drive (and they both work as charging cables with that as well).  So both cables I have appear to work fine with other devices.