- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Questions to H90 Reverb Algorithms and DAW use Reply To: Questions to H90 Reverb Algorithms and DAW use

rskaudio
Participant

Hey there,

I’ve used the H9 in a studio setting (had two of them permanently wired into my mix rig until I got the H9000) and use the H90 in that way too. I generally had it wired as two stereo engines, usually one for vocal delays/special effects and the second as a reverb. Hall & Plate I’ve had hit or miss luck with in mixing. Sometimes they blend in perfectly and others I’ll use a different option but DualVerb, the 2016 & Spring all get a lot of use (as well as Blackhole, Wormhole & Ultratap). I find they tend to work better in cases where you’re not trying to make an orchestral hall (I tend to lean on Seventh Heaven and the Lexicon PCM or Inspirata in those cases) but they do have a really nice tone to them.

The control app makes it easy to run from the computer and store presets in your DAW folder, a plugin would be great and hopefully comes eventually but toggling between the two isn’t too much hassle.