- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H90 Tuner-How to set where it mutes Reply To: H90 Tuner-How to set where it mutes

rck
Participant

Can you be more specific about what you are expecting to happen? I’ve just tested a few scenarios with DSP and Relay Bypass and it seems that the tuner is correctly muting or not muting depending on the setting in the tuner menu. The tuner menu’s mute/thru setting will be applied regardless of the Program bypass/active setting.

Thanks for clarifying this. When using relay bypass, if the Program is first bypassed and you access the tuner, the audio will always pass thru even if you have selected mute. This will be fixed in a future update, but for now you can just keep the Program active when accessing the tuner if you’d like the audio to be muted while tuning. I’m assuming this is the issue you had because there is nothing else I can think of that would cause the tuner not to mute the audio. If you run into a different scenario where the tuner mute option does not work correctly, please let us know.

I am referring to my original post and specifically the behavior mentioned in the latter of the above quotes. I am expecting when the H90 is in Relay Mode that the Tuner passes signal through when a PROGRAM is not activated and in Bypass mode as it has done since I’ve had the unit 11/22 and why I initiated this thread. It no longer does this and does actually MUTE the signal when a PROGRAM is not activated and in Bypass mode and also in Relay mode. I have the most current H90 and H90 Control software updates.

Was this fixed in the most recent update?