- Eventide Audio

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Current draw of dot9 stompboxes? Reply To: Current draw of dot9 stompboxes?

InfinitiCreati
Participant

Canwe go backto the single unit?

device
draws

200mA

300mA

500mA

1200mA

1 amp.1,00mA works for all but the last. is all I am saying. the multiple depend, so

You could put a three-way splitter and do all the top three at once, as well, but I like 50% extra for surges.

As long as the Power adapter is greater than the draw, you’re fine.

The bit about Current draws? Some folks think if you put too big a pack on, you’ll blow upo the devic

Like 2,000mA can feed a 10mA device with a whole bunch of overhead, that just does not get sucked out, what I mean up there, but it will never shove more that its rating. Always account for surges, is a take it by feel.
Also, the closer the power pack is to the device’s draw, the more likely it will overheat the power adapter. This is why I choose 50% over.

Right another reason to get 50% over what the device needs is AMBIENT Temp needs to be considered especially onhot days.

That is another benefit of the 50% over rule.

If I was always in a hot ambient environment, going 200% over the device (double) will increase the dynamic range so it doesn’t burn-out so fast.

Seriously for about $100-$200 if you wanna go deep, it really doesn’t take but a few weeks to get through one of the training kits. It was when I had an upcomiing hernia repair when I did the two Heathkit Analog and Digital.

What’s Really cool is just enough of a kit to learn digital logic and you will find that you wished the had put Boolean Algebra.

AND mean the output does not fire until ALL inputs atre present

OR means any one or more inputs are present

NOT just meas the opposite of the Input.

Those three Boolean Operands make your entire circuity for the phone, tablet, pc all of them use the

PS.It dawned on me last night that they missed it at the civil war. Since the Insurrection, it is FORMERLY-United States Of America.

pass it on, seriously the more folks who know this the truer it gets.

Since this is the time,courts do not work.

I called the law offices of a Grand Spirit Law Office and I bet he does better with it, BUT keep it going ten peopleanyway think og that doubling the number of rice on a chess board story about to pharoh that did not know it would not only

We Have To Jump Ship locally now.

It is way past time. just everyone sends ten they send ten by morning everyone on the planet knows it and no court exists once that is done. they will try, but that is why civil war missed it. I am not a dumass, but I play one  tv