1900mA Power Supply?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes 1900mA Power Supply?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      ctc

My current rig includes two pedals that use 9v DC @ 100mA or less with a 2.1mm center negative power connector, and the TimeFactor which uses 9v to 12v DC @ 400 mA with a 2.5 center positive power connector.

I would like to add a midi foot controller system (liquid foot 12+ & Mini Amp Gizmo) that requires 9v AC or DC @ 1300mA with a 2.1mm any polarity power connector. I read about cables that connect more than one outlet on a power supply to increase the power, but if I understand the powerfactor product correctly, it isn't able to combine enough outlets to have the 1300mA capacity along with the others. I looked at the other currently available Cioks products it doesn't appear that they have the capacity either.

Any ideas on how I can achieve this with the simplicity of one power supply?

Check out the G-labs power box. It has 2500 ma total. I checked it out yesterday and will definitely get one. It can power 4 factors. In my case. It will power 3 factors and a strymon.

ctc

zentraedi2006:

Check out the G-labs power box. It has 2500 ma total… It can power 4 factors. In my case. It will power 3 factors and a strymon.

Thanks for the heads up, but I'm looking at the G-labs power box PB-1 website now. It shows eight 9 V DC outputs at 350 mA each max. This is less than the specs required for powering a TimeFactor. The total output of the power supply is 2000 mA. You must be referencing a different supply. What is the model number for the one you're looking at?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.