2 amp Wet/Dry + stereo

Home Forums Products Stompboxes 2 amp Wet/Dry + stereo

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      chrism27
      Participant

Is there a way to set up the H90 to run one preset W/D to two amps and another preset in stereo to the same two amps?

For example: guitar(mono) > drive pedals(mono) > H90 preset A (wet/dry) > H90 preset B (stereo) > reverb (stereo) > two amps. So to put in another way, the wet/dry presets would only send the wet effect to one of the two amps, but the stereo presets would send a true stereo signal to the two amps.

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

Sorry, it’s not clear what you are trying to accomplish. Typically, Wet/Dry and stereo do not co-exist, you either do one or the other. You can do a Wet/Dry/Wet rig if you want it in stereo.

You may be able to accomplish what you are trying by following the Parallel example here: https://cdn.eventideaudio.com/manuals/h90/1.7.5/content/setup/wet-dry.html#wet-dry-examples

Insert 1 will be the tap point for the dry amp, in this case it is after Preset A. If you set Insert 1 mix to 100%, this signal will not pass to outputs 1-2.

Preset B will be output to the wet amp, or stereo wet amps if you connect both outputs 1-2.

chrism27
      Participant

But I’m trying to accomplish is having my mod effects only go to one of the 2 Amps (wet/dry) while having things like delay and reverb go in stereo to both amps.

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

No, this is not possible because in order to achieve W/D on the H90, we need to connect the dry amp to its own insert. For stereo audio, you must connect stereo pairs like Outs 1&2 or use the stereo insert from Outs 3&4. When connected for stereo audio, there’s no way to force the dry signal to one amp or the other. Add another amp, and you can do what you want.

gellert.m
      Participant

Not sure if I have the very same question as the huge amount of options paralyzes my a little. What I want is to have for example a wet/dry program on Bank 1 / 01 and a stereo wet / wet program on Bank 1 / 02. Have I understood correctly that this is impossible?

Second question, that might solve the issue: Is there any option that I hard pan an effect to left or right to achieve a pseudo wet/dry?

Kind regards

joecozzi
        Eventide Staff

What I want is to have for example a wet/dry program on Bank 1 / 01 and a stereo wet / wet program on Bank 1 / 02. Have I understood correctly that this is impossible?

Correct.

Is there any option that I hard pan an effect to left or right to achieve a pseudo wet/dry?

No.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.