2 H9 with ONLY 1 power supply…possible?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes 2 H9 with ONLY 1 power supply…possible?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      borisinger
      Participant

Hello, I own an H9 and I'm seriously thinkin about buyin a new one BUT I have dramatic problems of space and weight (I use to fly a lot with all my equipment on board), so the question is very simple: can I use a single H9 power supply with splitter to send electricity to 2 H9?

please don't answer me I could use Powerfactor 'couse is too big and heavy to put it into my board.

thanx

Boris 

thatsrayor

The power supply that comes with the H9 doesn't have enough juice to run more than one. AFAIK virtually everything else with enough power will create unwanted noise from the pedals, or will be expensive (Powerfactor). Easiest and cheapest option would be running two power supplies.

derelict78
      Participant

I know eventide can't recommend it but, there are much smaller and lighter power supplies. 

I have one that is the size of a onespot and it works fine. 

borisinger
      Participant

hello….can u please write me the name of the supply u use? thanx

Styrioci

h9 power supply can power only one H9 pedal as it can produce only 500mA of power at 9V. but if you can find old wallmart power supply which was supplied with factor pedals few years back, they were capable of 1200mA which will be enough for powering 2 H9 pedals and few not so hungry pedals – tuner, TS, noise gate etc.

thatsrayor

Does this create any extra noise with the H9? Are you using any other pedals and/or power supplies in your setup?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.