2 H9s (Maxed) and a TimeFactor what to do?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes 2 H9s (Maxed) and a TimeFactor what to do?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      makzimia
      Participant

Hi All, 

First post, probably a tiresome question to some, but please bare with me, I have only gotten back into electric guitars and pedals again recently. I have available as topic says. With that choice, what would be your favourite most used chain of effects for that main ballad tone?. Also, I do have the ability to loop them off a Line 6 Pod HD500x or an 2.01 firmware Avid Eleven rack with a FCB1010 on EurekaProm 3.2 for control. No actual guitar amp, straight DI to stereo pair on Studio Live 16 series 3 mixer.

Thanks in advance.

Tony

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

I think it would be easier for most to have examples of the tone you’re after. What artists, or songs are you trying to emulate?

makzimia
      Participant
      joecozzi wrote:
      I think it would be easier for most to have examples of the tone you’re after. What artists, or songs are you trying to emulate?

Fair comment, my apologies. I was thinking of the more subtle sounds of the likes of Eric Clapton or Andy Summers maybe?. I just haven’t tried a multi box setup in a long time, and with only one patch per pedal. I have been frankly overwhelmed with the choices and not enough time so far LOL. Great product.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.