2 ins 2 outs processing

Home Forums Products Stompboxes 2 ins 2 outs processing

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      mustafaicil
      Participant

If I connect both inputs and outputs, do input 1 to output 1 and input 2 to output 2 gets processed separately with the same algorithm? Or are the two inputs combined and processed to give a combined stereo output?

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

If you connect both inputs and outputs, it works in stereo, not dual mono.

mustafaicil
        Participant
        nickrose wrote:

If you connect both inputs and outputs, it works in stereo, not dual mono.

Thanks !

goodgina

Sorry for the noob question… trying to go from my H9 > 1, IN IN and 2 Out Out to a Strymon Pedal.  I have a wet/dry/wet rig.  What is the patch cable connection going fro the H9 to Strymon’s Left In, Right In, Left Out, Right Out.  Is it H9 1 (In, In) to Strymon’s Left Out, Right Out?  Or is it H9 1(In) to Strymon Left Out, and H9 2(Out) to Strymon Right Out?  Confusing myself here….Just want to make sure I am setting up stereo correctly.  Thanks, Gina

bohan
        Eventide Staff
        goodgina wrote:

Sorry for the noob question… trying to go from my H9 > 1, IN IN and 2 Out Out to a Strymon Pedal.  I have a wet/dry/wet rig.  What is the patch cable connection going fro the H9 to Strymon's Left In, Right In, Left Out, Right Out.  Is it H9 1 (In, In) to Strymon's Left Out, Right Out?  Or is it H9 1(In) to Strymon Left Out, and H9 2(Out) to Strymon Right Out?  Confusing myself here….Just want to make sure I am setting up stereo correctly.  Thanks, Gina

Sorry, what you described confused me as well. Could you clerify what you want to do, or make something like a routing diagram so I can understand you?

goodgina

I have a Roland JC-40 which works in stereo via the effects loop.  I also have a “dry” Supro and a “slave” Bugera (effects slave from the JC 40).  I just want to know how to connect my H9 to my Strymon pedal for stereo on each.  Do I connect In1 on H9 to Left Out on Strymon?  And then Out 2 on H9 to Right In on Strymon?

bohan
        Eventide Staff
        goodgina wrote:

I have a Roland JC-40 which works in stereo via the effects loop.  I also have a "dry" Supro and a "slave" Bugera (effects slave from the JC 40).  I just want to know how to connect my H9 to my Strymon pedal for stereo on each.  Do I connect In1 on H9 to Left Out on Strymon?  And then Out 2 on H9 to Right In on Strymon?

H9 dry/wet mode cannot work in stereo. If you want stereo effects, just connect your H9's output 1&2 to Strymon's input 1&2, or the other way around.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.