2016 Stereo Room Plug-in not working in 64Bit, only 32Bit in Sonar X2a

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins 2016 Stereo Room Plug-in not working in 64Bit, only 32Bit in Sonar X2a

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Aries
      Participant

I have Sonar X2a 64bit.

I Installed the 2016 Stereo Room 64bit version, but it did not show up on the VST list.

I then checked that ILok was working properly and it was. I then installed the 2016 Stereo Room 32bit version which showed up on the VST list.

The 2016 Stereo Room 32bit version is working correctly but the 64bit version does not work at all.

I previously obtained the H3000 Factory Native Plug-in 64 bit which I have not problems with.

Please fix bug in the 2016 Stereo Room 64bit version to work in SoanrX2a.

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

HI Aries,

What OS version and Sonar version are you using, and are you seeing error messages?

Thanks,

Dan

Aries
      Participant

Windows 7 64bit, Sonar X2a 64Bit, 8Gb Ram

Aries
      Participant

Windows 7 64bit is Home Premiums edition

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Thanks Aries,

I'm going to try to set up the configuration, but it might take a bit.  In the meantime can you confirm that the 64 bit .dll is installed to the same directory that Sonar is scanning, and that you have the iLok License Manager software installed?

Thank You,

Dan 

Aries
      Participant

Yes I can confirm it is installed in the same directory as H3000 Factory Native Plug-in 64 bit which has no problems.

All my 64bit ILok software is working (except 2016 room reverb) and the Licence Manager is installed.

Thanks
      DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Hi Aries,

I can confirm that both 2016 and Omnipressor are working correctly on our version of Sonar X2.  Can you contact support@eventide.com and we'll continue this discussion there?

Thank you,

Dan

Aries
      Participant

Hi Dan,

I have solved the problem.

What I did was go into the VST folder and change the name to 2016StereoRooms.dll and rescan the VST's. The 64bit dll was then recognised by SonarX2a. I then changed the name back to 2016StereoRoom.dll and it was still recognised.

It is strange why this Sonar X2a should not recognise the dll in the first place.

Regards

Aries

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

That's strange.  I wonder if Sonar had already scanned it, and wasn't rescanning it until the name changed.

Thanks,
      Dan

moisespevidor
      Participant

I had the same problem in ableton. Ableton was not recognising the .dll file and then I renamed it like you and worked. Tnx! ^^

ijgarcia

Easy fix, thanks.

blackcloud89

Thanks Aries.

Had the same problem in Sonar Platinum. Did exactly what you did and…….Voila!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.