2016 Stereo Room PLugIN – Invalid Serial Number

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins 2016 Stereo Room PLugIN – Invalid Serial Number

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      orcasound
      Participant

Been waiting for the 2016 to go 64…. and on the day that it does – I purchased.

I recd my serial number and license code from the on line retailer – but when i go to my eventide account and attempt to register – i keep getting invalid serial number….

For product I am choosing 2016 Stereo Room Plug-in … but again ….invalid.

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Hi Orcasound,

We're using a new distributer for dealer sales and it's just been brought to my attention that there was a communication problem and a handful of people are going to have this problem.  Unfortunately, it's the sort of thing I can't fix till tomorrow morning, but if you leave you ilok.com account name I will send you licenses to tide you over.  You can either leave it here, or you can email me at DGillespie (at) eventide.com.

I can send licenses until about midnight EST.  After that, or as a third option, you can get a temporary license here: http://eventide.com/AudioDivision/Products/PlugIns/NativePluginDemoReq.aspx

Sorry for the inconvenience, we'll have this fixed tomorrow.

Dan

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

OK,

This issue is fixed now.  If you have a serial number higher than SR-200000, you should be able to register your product without a problem.

If you do have any trouble, please let us know.

Thanks,

Dan

KEMR
      DGillespie wrote:

OK,

This issue is fixed now.  If you have a serial number higher than SR-200000, you should be able to register your product without a problem.

Thanks,

Dan

Hey dan im having issues with my serial number as well, and the numbers are higher than 200000? 

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff
      KEMR wrote:

DGillespie wrote:

OK,

Thanks,

Dan

Hey dan im having issues with my serial number as well, and the numbers are higher than 200000? 

Hi, please email support@eventide.com referencing this post (include your Serial Number and License Key), and we'll get it sorted.

-Tom

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.