3 or 4 button remote Midi Fooswitch needed to control repeat, tap and flex on Time Factor and Pitchfactor

Home Forums Products Stompboxes 3 or 4 button remote Midi Fooswitch needed to control repeat, tap and flex on Time Factor and Pitchfactor

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      luca9583
      Participant

Hi guys

I have a midi setup and am planning on putting my Timefactor and Pitchfactor in a rack tray.

I am controlling the rig with a midi foot controller..but this doesn't have extra footswitches available (only preset buttons).

Does anyone know a small 3 or 4 button midi footswitch that would allow me to assign each footswitch to control the tap and repeat functions of the Timefactor and the tap and flex functions of the Pitchfactor?

nitefly

I know that TC-Electronic have a small round midi controller, I`ve had a look around but cant find it anymore. Or the boss GFC-50 its has 5 switches.

afullerton
      Participant

I had a couple of those TC midi pedals (the TC G-Minor). They are very awkward to use, especially if you might use them for tap tempo. The way the pedal is designed, it rocks to three positions. That is, you're not actually pressing a button with your foot, but rocking the top of the pedal to press a button under the pedal. This is very had to explain. But if you look at a picture of the pedal, you might understand what I am trying to say. I frequently had trouble hitting the pedal in just the right spot to engage the switch.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.