5 H9’s on iPad with USB

Home Forums Products Stompboxes 5 H9’s on iPad with USB

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      skywriter
      Participant

I’ve been using two iPads to connect to five H9’s due to the Bluetooth limit on iPad’s with H9’s. I finally bought a 7 port powered hub and enough USB cables to connect all five H9’s to a single iPad. Makes life much more easier! Since these are MAX’s, the only thing I would ask for would be that sliding long menus – like algorithm and preset – save context (i.e. Last Position per H9) when switching between H9’s. Everytime I switch between H9’s the algorithm and preset sliding menus return to the top of the list, and I have to scroll down to where I was to try ‘the next’ algorithm or preset. Makes for lots of iPad scrolling when I pound rather be playing or experimenting.

Thanks! Great product!
      John

gkellum
      Participant
      skywriter wrote:

the only thing I would ask for would be that sliding long menus – like algorithm and preset – save context (i.e. Last Position per H9) when switching between H9's.

That's a good suggestion.  We'll make a note of it.

skywriter
      Participant

Thank you gkellum, that would save a lot of scrolling around when you’re going through algorithms and presets between H9’s remembering where you were last on each H9. I realize it’s an extreme case, but would be very helpful to folks like me with more than one H9 – surely there are more than several of us out here 🙂

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.