a license could not be deposited in your ilok account, because you’re ilok account does not meet upgrade requirements message

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins a license could not be deposited in your ilok account, because you’re ilok account does not meet upgrade requirements message

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      ladrumdog
      Participant

Hope you guys can help

I installed a trial version of the h910 harmonizer plug in software and then purchased it.  Now I am trying to activate it, and I recv’ d this message.

A license could not be deposited in your ilok account, because your ilok does not meet upgrade requirements

I have a client coming in on Monday for a finalization of his mix and I used this software,  the trial has run out so I am in trouble here. I am not expecting any help from ilok or eventide anytime soon . So hopefully you folks can help me out of this jam.

gkellum
      Participant

Did you purchase an upgrade from one of the TDM products with the H910. The iLok license won’t activate if the required license isn’t accessible in your iLok account.

LazyOldSun
        Participant
        gkellum wrote:
        Did you purchase an upgrade from one of the TDM products with the H910. The iLok license won’t activate if the required license isn’t accessible in your iLok account.

I’m having the same problem/message..  I sent support an email several days ago.

No mention of TDM listed anywhere when I bought mine.  listed as ‘Eventide H910/H910 Dual Bundle’.

Any help is appreciated.

gkellum
        Participant
        LazyOldSun wrote:

I'm having the same problem/message..  I sent support an email several days ago.

You should here from support shortly.  We got a little bit backed up on support issues over the holidays, but we're trying to work through all of the pending support tickets today and tomorrow.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.