Activating Stereo Room plugin for Pro Tools 10.3.9, Win 7 64 bit

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Activating Stereo Room plugin for Pro Tools 10.3.9, Win 7 64 bit

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      bennett.billy
      Participant

Ok, found the problem.  I did not see the “Available” tab at  top of iLok License manager, accesible when viewing your user-name’s tab.  Once I clicked on that, it listed the plugin as ready to be activated and the sign-in at Pro tools startup was removed.  Cheers

bennett.billy
      Participant

Hi,

I just bought the Stereo Room plugin and registered it on Eventide.com with the serial number and license code.  I have the most current version of iLok manager and am logged into that on my computer.  My iLok is plugged in and recognized.  

When I boot Pro Tools, the Eventide activation screen comes up, asking for my iLok.com user name and password, which is where I get stuck.  I have checked over and over again that I have the right username and password but it keeps saying its invalid. 

Help!

Wrestless In Nashville

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Ok, glad you got it sorted!

Steviemckinley
      Participant

Hi my Problem is sort of the same only mine isn’t showing up in iLok at all when i tried and re-register it is say i already did it before but its not even showing in my product page or nothing, I have been stuck for months I e-mail “Eventide” on my other e-mail account but i didn’t know i was logged into my personal e-mail instead of my main email an i was waiting on a reply now i know why i never got help lol please can you sort this out for me i am going to re-send the e-mail again but i’ll wait untill i get a response from this form thread Thanks!

Below is a picture from the attempt to re-register the pluggin.

gkellum
        Participant
        steviemckinley wrote:

i was waiting on a reply now i know why i never got help 

My colleague in support just resent the email that he wrote in response to your original support request.  If you don't see it, please look in the junk mail folder of your email account.

Steviemckinley
      Participant

Thank you for the speedy reply… In the process now just waiting on you guys getting back all the best.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.