additional banks/patch space?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes additional banks/patch space?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

I searched but couldn't find any info. Will there be the possibility of additional bank/patch space in future updates? 20 is pretty…scant 

Roobin

Tbh I thought 20 patches was pretty large. However, I do remember an old Timefactor promotion that said "27 presets, unlimited through midi". No idea what happened though.

drooney

Morning Houseofglass and Roobin,

As you both already know, the developers aim to make continued improvements to the software to accomodate the needs of our customers. I understand that software "space" played a role in currently allowing 20 presets. Hopefully future developments will allow for the expansion of more presets.

In regards to the advertisement of "27 presets"; this unfortunately was a typo. We do apologize for any misunderstandings!

Be well!

18watt

This thread fascinates me. On my *Factor pedals, I limit them to four presets!

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Hahaha, this just goes to show the varience in usage of the box, that's great.  There should be a new beta release soon which will update the maximum number of presets to 40, if you want them. 

onurbek
      Participant

We should be able to name those presets. That can be done , I think.

jrkoosh

Where are the new banks after installing the beta? I can't access them

drooney

Hi jrkoosh,

You may access and tailor your bank needs by going into System menu>utility>banks.

Enjoy!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.