Adjusting the Timefactor’s Delay Mix to be Louder

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Adjusting the Timefactor’s Delay Mix to be Louder

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      nibus

The one thing that bugs me about the TF is the delay mix function.  For some passages of music I need the repeats to be as loud or slightly louder than the dry signal, for a really "in your face" rythmic sound.  

Is it possible to adjust the Delay Mix on the TF to allow the repeats to be a little louder than the dry signal WITHOUT cutting the dry signal?  Could this be a fix in the next update?

dissever

I noticed this too. I think some settings should have a delay level knob instead of a mix knob. I cant think of anytime you would want only delay repeats when using the digital mode.  

cosmorama

Yes, it would be a lovely solution for me too.

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Have you guys updated to the 2.0 version. We did address some of the level issues people were having there.

If you need a further boost than that you may want to flip the input switch to guitar and the output switch to line. This will give you a 6 dB boost through the delay, however it's actually in the output stage so it can't be saved with a preset and there isn't really fine level control there, but maybe worth a shot.

jnorris
      Participant

Mine has v. 1.1. I haven't used it with my amp yet, just my POD. I had that same problem when running it as a post delay, after the POD then straight to mixer. I didn't when I ran it pre POD, like a traditional stomp. I have a bufferd volume before it when in pre. I saw an article that stated it may have to do with a lack of buffering? Tomorrow I will get a chance to run it post in my amps tube buffered effects loop. I'll try updating it if the levels are still off, and let you guys know what I find.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.